Book A Call Today!
Roseapple Global, LLC is ready and excited to assist you.
Our focus is Expats who are starting or continuing the path and journey of a lifetime.
Let our passion, expertise, insights, and knowledge enrich your journey!
Roseapple Global, LLC
Miami, Florida, USA
Reach out to us at Roseapple Global, LLC with your questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can utilize these services?
- Services are geared toward aspiring expats, transitioning expats, or someone who wants to learn about the expat experience. Current expats are also welcome to use the services to enhance their experiences.
Who are your programs for?
- We service aspiring or transitioning expats in any career field, but we have added insight and expertise for those in higher education or seeking to transition into higher education.
Which program is for which group of aspiring expats?
What service(s) are for transitioning expats?
- We support any transitioning expats (i.e., those getting ready to board a plane). We help first-time or relocating expats consider, plan, prepare and strategize for your culture shock, adjustment, and adaptation. Our self-paced eCourse – Adjusting and Coping – Living Abroad helps those moving to have smooth integration.
How are services delivered?
- Individual and Group will be conducted via video conferencing.
- All eCourses are via our eLearning platform, Roseapple Global eForum.
What resources will I need?
- You will need access to stable internet or data access, a working computer with speakers and a microphone. Plus, the ability to use Google Docs and video meeting software (Zoom or Google Meet).
What is the language of service delivery?
What is the time commitment?
- Individual Expat Coaching: The time commitment will vary based on your services and needs. Sessions are 30 or 60 minutes. Based on your actionable items, additional time will be needed beyond your session for your assignments and follow-up work.
- Group Expat Coaching: The time commitment will vary based on your services and needs. Based on your selected program, group sessions are 60 or 90 mins over six (6) weeks or eight (8) weeks. Based on your actionable items, additional time will be needed beyond your session for your assignments and follow-up work.
- eCourses: The time commitment varies based on your approach. Since the courses are self-paced, your completion time is flexible, even if the course has a lifespan limit. During the session, you may have created an actionable list of personal follow-up items requiring additional time.
What is the structure of these services?
- Individual Expat Coaching can be provided as a one-time session or by a multi-session plan.
- Group Expat Coaching is offered in the following format:
- eCourses are self-paced online lessons found in Roseapple Global eForum.
- Move Abroad – Start You Expat Journey – designed for anyone new to the concept of expat living and seeking to understand how to start their journey with or without using their career
- Adjusting and Coping – Living Abroad - designed primarily for first-time expats to help them understand, plan, prepare and strategize for their cultural adjustment and adaptation to a new country.
What is the pricing structure for these services?
What are the accepted payment methods?
- Online payment can be made via Stripe, PayPal
- If you’re a US client upon request, you can also pay via Zelle
What are the cancellation and financial policies?
- Cancellation: The client may cancel the agreement in writing at any time based on the stipulation of the terms and conditions.
- Refunds: Services are non-refundable, subject to the terms and conditions of the selected service(s) and bound by the signed agreement.
- Deposits and Payment Plans are subject to terms and conditions noted per the selected service.
If you have a question and do not find the answer here, please contact us.